Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Worryless life

College life is where you don't have to worry about anything, from notebooks, to paper, school bag, pencil, and other stuffs for school. Unlike elementary and high school, things must be prepared on the very first day of school. That's what the parents do for their kids who are to study. Why I know about this, it's because I been through all that back in the days.

Now that I am in college, studying alone, I don't seems to worry about things. In 1 week, school will start, and I haven't even bought any stuffs for school. Not that I don't have money to buy those, it is just that I don't really feel like I am in need of getting those right away. It's funny sometimes, other college students go to school without bringing any paper with them or even notebooks. I myself make always sure I bring eveything I might needed in school. The reason why I haven't gotten anything yet is because, school may be starting already, but in the first week, not much is going on. It's going to be a week more or so, before the classes will be properly arranged.

No comments:

Post a Comment