Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Province School Has Started

Yesterday, the classes have started at my hometown. Everyone got so busy preparing for school. One of those students who are really excited to go back to school is my cousin. Next year she’ll be graduating from high school. Actually, we will both finishing school next year, hopefully: I will graduate in college (if I pass, hopefully) and she will finish high school. She is smart and I know she can keep up with her studies until she finishes. I never doubt her to make it. It’s just me who doesn't believe in myself sometimes.

Anyway, since school has started, I went back to Tacloban even though my classes won't be starting until next week. I chose to leave the province, because I had no one to hang around in the house anymore. My cousin and all my friends are in school all day for five days in a week. I am very close to my cousin, we are like sisters, and we are always together. We always help each other do all the households. But everything has its ending, school days are back! We wont be able to do things in the house anymore, I feel sorry for my auntie for that, I know how tiring her work is, and now that vacation is over, after coming home from work she’ll definitely do the chores that I and my cousin did in the house during vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment