Thursday, June 15, 2017

What I did Today

Today was my first day of classes, and I missed it already. Too bad! I wasn't in the mood to go to school earlier, so I didn't really bother to even get up from my bed. I stayed in bed until noon, that's when I decided to cook something for lunch.

Then after I had my lunch, I noticed  that I haven't done my laundry yet. My basket was full of dirty clothes. So I ended up washing them. I had so much energy this afternoon, glad I was able to sleep more than 8 hours. It was already 4pm when I finished my laundry. After I hang all my clothes, I sat on a chair for a little while, then I got hungry again. It was perfect timing, because I had spam which I had kept for days. I cooked rice first, then I took the spam out of the can, sliced it, and them I put it on the hot cooking oil. Simple as that, then I had a nice dinner. Spam is my favorite food. That was just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment