Thursday, June 29, 2017

Parade of Lights (or what I didn't see)

When you are short it's really hard to see what tall people can see. I came out last night to watch the Parade of Lights. The highway was closed, jeepneys could not go further. They stopped somewhere far from where the parade will be held. I had to walked until I could reach the place, because I really wanted to watch the Parade of Lights. It's going to be my first time to see something like that. When I was near, I realized how crowded the roads were side by side. Gosh! I couldn't even see the middle of the highway where the parade must go through. Even though it hadn't started yet, people were already everywhere that time.

Since I failed to be in the front row where I'm able to see the show, I went inside the McDonald's and ate dinnee. I had burger and fries. After that, I went outside, and I heard that the parade had started. My plan was to take photos of everything, but I couldn't. It was even difficult to move around. After a while of staying disappointed, I decided to just go home instead of standing there like a loser. Then I walked back where the jeepneys were. It took me a long time to get in, all jeepneys were occupied already. I had to wait for like half an hour, until I found one with less passengers.

No comments:

Post a Comment