Saturday, June 17, 2017

Feel Fatigue

Is it normal to feel fatigue so often? I really don't know the answer. I've been asking myself many times about why I often get tired? There are so many things in my head that bother me, but I can't let it out, and maybe too many thoughts make me always tired.

Does anyone here have and idea why we feel this? I'm curious, that's all. Know why? Because I get so tired very often, especially when I walk around all the time in one day. And also, even when I'm just at home without doing anything, my body still feels the same thing. Few years ago, I was more energetic and stronger, and most of all not as skinny as I am now.  I am very different than I was years ago.

I hate this change of my body. How I wish I could turn back times. I just want to go back to the healthy old me, exercise more and living a more healthy lifestyle. But no matter what I do to change, I still end up disappointing myself, as nothing happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment