Wednesday, June 14, 2017

What I want to see in the world, part 2: Thailand

There are many places in the world that I want to visit one day. Today I write about Thailand.

I know that Thailand is a little bit like the Philippines, except for the religion. Compared to Europe or USA that are very far away, Thailand is within reach for me once I save enough money. Thailand has so many interesting sights from the amazing Bhuddist temples, beautiful islands and beaches. Pattaya is one of the most visited beaches, and nearby is a Botanical Garden called Nong Nooch Tropical. This one is different than the botanical garden I’ve seen in Singapore. One day I’d love to visit the place, and see which botanical garden is better. Not so far is also the Sriracha Tiger Zoo. I’d love to take pictures besides a tiger one day. I hope the tiger will be nice to me and not eat me.

Bangkok is the capital of Thailand and it has a Safari World, which is a zoo and entertainment park with excotic animals. In Indonesia, I did ride an elephant, and I love to watch and interact with animals. In Bangkok is also the Vimanmek Mansion which is the Thai National Heritage Museum, another must see on my list.

In the northern part of the country is the Doi Inthanon National park which looks amazing. Here you can see secluded temples in a landscape of water falls, park, forests, and mountains. There are so many historical parks as well. One day I will visit them all. I am not interested to any night life, once I am in Thailand it would be just to visit places, look at the animals, talk to the people, and see the beaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment