Friday, June 30, 2017

Last night

Coming home drunk is not ladylike. It can even be dangerous to commute drunken alone at night. But I've done it last night. I didn't  plan to drink alcohol and to get wasted. When I left my boarding house, I only wanted to eat. No idea about drinking yet! So I met up with my friends and we went to 'Albertos' which is a cheap restaurant for students. They serve pizza as well.

So we had our dinner at Albertos. We chitchat, until someone in the group came up with the idea that we should drink to celebrate the night being together. Who am I to disagree? LOL. I was thirsty! Everyone agreed, so we went to RTR and MAGS. While we were drinking I couldn't help, but burst out laughing at the gay guys at the stage saying hilarious jokes to entertain the crowd. They did it well, and we were all laughing until they were done telling jokes. I wasn't really paying attention to the time, until I realized I need to go home because it was very late.

That's how I got drunk. But the good thing is that it helps me sleep quickly. Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment