Wednesday, June 14, 2017

What I want to see in the world, part 3: Paris, France

I started writing a series about the many places that I want to visit one day. So, here are my thoughts about Paris, France:

France is near to Germany, and its capital Paris is one of the most visited cities in the whole world. It is called the city of love, and there are many old romantic movies with love stories that take Paris as scenery. Anyone remembers the movie Moulin Rouge? That's Paris!

I am eager to see the beauty of the city one day. The most famous is probably its gigantic Eiffel tower that everyone dreams to see. Champ de Mars is a large garden close to the Eiffel Tower. Sacre-Coeur on Montmarte is a Roman Catholic Church on a hill. Nearby is the Place de Tertre where you can see lots of street painters showing their fantastic art. I love to watch art.

Paris has surprisingly many parks, the largest being the Bois du Boulogne. However the Parc des Buttes Chaumont got my attention as it looks so nice on pictures, a beautiful green place with a bridge and many trees. I would love to take photos in it. There are many more places that I'd love to visit if I ever come to Paris, but I am not writing them all here.




No comments:

Post a Comment