Sunday, June 11, 2017

Love Mistakes

I'm not a person who keeps old memories from my ex boyfriend. When I and my first boyfriend broke up, of course I was do devastated, mad, heart broken. I was so much in pain that I even thought of killing myself. I was so pathetic. Nowadays, I think that he didn't deserve my love in the first place. Days and months passed by since we broke up, and I realized that he is not worth a single drop of my tears. So, that was the last time I cried because of heartbreaks.

The next thing I did was wipe out all the things that would reminded me of him. I remember throwing all the stuff away that he had given to me when we were together. That's my way of moing on. It took me 3 months to get there. Maybe it was such a drama just because he was my first love, my first boyfriend ever. I never had a bf before I meet him. Nowadays, there are still days when I think of the memories we had together, but the feeling is gone. I believe I have really moved on. All this was 5 years ago.

The older we get, the more we managed to handle the hard trials that come our way. We are bound to love, and that's a reality we can never avoid.

No comments:

Post a Comment