Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Wonder Woman

Just when I arrived in Tacloban, I decided to watch “Wonder Woman” yesterday. I’ve been waiting for the movie since the trailer was released. Glad I finally got to see it. Gal Gadot is so perfect for the role. She’s stunningly gorgeous. I have a crush on her as my most favorite Wonder Woman.

About the movie, it is yet another spectacular superhero action movie with lots of special effects. I like this kind of movies and I never get bored to watch them. Diana, the Wonder Woman, is an amazon from the island Themiscira, but she left her island and lives as normal person in Paris, France. She remembers the World War 1 when she was in London and involved in some spy drama. This drama is then the main part of the movie.

It was so entertaining that I didn't even want to leave the movie theater afterwards. I could have watched it just once again. But I did leave the cinema, because I had to go to the restroom, and there were no restroom inside the cinema.

Go and watch the movie! I hope you will feel like me, and you get dragged into the movie that you don't want to leave the cinema again. It is a nice movie. All thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment