Monday, June 12, 2017

Happy Independence Day

Today is the 119th Independence Day in the Philippines, my beloved country. I'm sending all my greetings to all Pilipino around the world. I know most of us are celebrating this holiday wholeheartedly as we should be. So many brave heroes died fighting for our freedom, and now is the time to praise them all for what they did for our country. Without them, our country would not be as good as it is now. Although the fighting is unstoppable in some places of the Philippines,

I believe that this country is a lot more better than the old Philippines that was colonized by Spaniards and American people back in the days. I really do like how the Philippines is at now. But it would be even better if these killings will stop, for everyone's sake, and for the country as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment