Sunday, June 18, 2017

Sunday before school

Today is Sunday. Tomorrow, on Monday, I need to go back to the city for school. I don't feel the excitement for going back to school. I don't know why. At the beginning of this vacation, my mind was always thinking about school, now what's all in my mind is the opposite.

I think it's because I'm worried  about what I would say in front of everyone inside the classroom in the first day of school. LOL. It's so simple though, my teacher will definitely ask me few questions that I need to answer, then it's over. It's just me who is still not used to presenting in front of the crowd. I believe, I need to change this behavior as I cannot stay shy in front of people forever. Being so shy is not good! I am always worried that I don't meet other people's expectations. It's always me who has a problem with everything. I wish I could change!

No comments:

Post a Comment