Friday, June 16, 2017

Out with friends

Hello there! I just got back from exploring the city, I'm thanking my new found friends for taking me with them today. These ladies work as lady guards here at Robinsons mall for quite a while now. They are renting a room the same place as mine. It's their day off today, that's why they went out. I was with them the whole time. We went to the mall. And we got to visit some local shopping centers as well here in Tacloban.

578 is a shopping center where you can buy stuff in affordable price. Well, some of the stuff there is also expensive, but not any signatures one. You should always compare the prices with the Robinson mall. Brand clothes should better be bought in the Robinson mall, because expensive brand clothes last longer than the copy clothes in the local shopping mall. Yeah, that's what I know. But, it is really fun to look around through all the cheap stuff from the local shopping center.

No comments:

Post a Comment