Friday, March 31, 2017

NSTP-CWTS Graduation

I am here in school with everyone who passed the NSTP-CWTS. Well, it seems not everyone is here yet! I think only half of the students are here yet. Many are late. We were told to be in school at exact 8:00am, but it's now already 9:00am and the ceremony hasn't started yet. Filipino time is so annoying sometimes.

I am torn between excitement and annoyance. I am excited to see everyone come up to receive their diploma. Mine will be next year, when I am finished with all studies. I never knew how it feels like being on stage, because I missed my official high school graduation. I want to have this feeling of receiving a diploma at least once.

But I am annoyed that it starts so late. This is probably going to take a long time, because first there is the ceremony for students who receive a dipoma, then there will be dance presentations, and then there will be several speeches. I hope this will start soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment