Monday, March 13, 2017

Late Lunch At Mang Inasal

We are here at one of our favorite places to eat: Mang Inasal. We like to eat chicken here. Today, two of my classmates ordered pork barbecue, while the rest of us, including myself, ordered chicken. We had a noisy late lunch but it is fun to eat with friends. Lots of talking while eating.

When I am done with college, I will always remember those bonding with friends during lunch. I'll probably miss the people I'm always with. While I'm currently studying, I'm looking forward to have more fun times with my classmates that I get to hangout with.

Anyway, we are done eating now, and it is time to leave. I think we are going to the sea side now, until class starts. Good luck to us for our next school subject. Since we are full, I think we can easily answer questions of our instructor. A hungry brain does not work as well as a brain after a good lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment