Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Family fight

A family fight is always annoying. Family members should get along each other. I hate having a fight with my brothers or even with my father. Most times, we're all in good terms, but there is also that time when we can no longer hold back our temper. One of my brothers left the house, because he got mad at my dad. I am also mad at my dad right now. The other brother was working at that time, so he is out of the fight and doesn't know anything yet. My dad has a temper, he get angry suddenly, and it is annoying to hear him says inappropriate words.

I have a temper, but I put it in the right place, I get annoyed pretty easily, but I don't loose my temper. The thing is I get angry,  but I soon realize that my anger is not worth anything. So I breath and try to act like nothing happened. When my dad gets angry, he takes it seriously and is not talking for days. And that is really not fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment