Sunday, March 26, 2017

Live Circus Show

Last night was my first time to watch a live circus show here in Hernani in Eastern Samar. It was a lot of fun! I enjoyed watching the crew performed breathtaking stunts. It was amazing, seeing them doing impossible things. Artistic and spectacular! I saw them walking on wires, which probably needs lots of training before you can do it without falling down. I never tried this myself. There were so confident on the wire. I never have seen anyone doing a similar performance. It was great.

The ticket for the show is only 30 Pesos. That's not bad and everyone can afford it in exchange for a good show. The circus will be here until tonight. For the final show, they will lower the price of the ticket from 30 Pesos to 20 Pesos. I'm excited to watch the show for the second time. I'll be watching it with my brother and cousins.  This week is great, I've got to see something good while I'm home. Circus happen once a year, and I am happy I did not miss the opportunity to watch it.

No comments:

Post a Comment