Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Why is it not summer?

I thought summer has already started here in Philippines. Vacation is coming, hence I need good weather. But it is raining all the time. The road is flooded again. I don't like this weather as I don't want to go outside since it is so dirty and slippery. I looked at the sky and it is so dark, and that means more rain is coming all day.

I hate going to school with dirty shoes, but I have no choice, because I have P.E. this afternoon. I cannot skip the class since it is our finals.

Well, after this week, vacation starts. The school will start in June again, so I got two months of vacations. Not bad, I can rest, and relax, be with my family, and hang out with my friends. Or maybe go somewhere, and chill. Or paint at home. There's so much in my head that I want to do this summer. I hope I can do most of it in my vacations.

No comments:

Post a Comment