Sunday, March 5, 2017

Monday routine

Tomorrow is Monday, and I'm still here in Samar. My auntie needs to go to her work, and my cousin does have school tomorrow. It means I have to go back to the city early in the morning, like I usually do every Monday, so that I can be in school right on time.

What I don't like is when I make an effort, I wakes up early, hurry myself to get in the van or shuttle, just to be on time, only to be disappointed when none of my teachers shows up in school. What's the point of giving our phone number to them if they're not going to text us to let us know they cannot make it to school. It is annoying!

This are a bad role model. They can't blame students for skipping classes, if the instructors themselves are are always absent. If you don't like to teach, then resign, don't give hope to your students. They're never going to learn if you only show up in school once in a blue moon. Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment