Friday, March 24, 2017

Bad Memory

Yesterday, I went home to Samar to get my NSTP shirt as I need it tomorrow for the final meetings. I came back to Tacloban around 3 pm. I was quite tired from the trip, so I rested a bit at my place and then I got up to charge my phone, because it was getting low battery. But oh my god, where is my charger? Having a phone with low battery an no charger is about the worst what can happen to an internet addict like me, lol. I realized that I left my charger in Samar. I forgot that I put it inside the camera bag, I didn't remembered that I have it with me at all while I was in Samar. I used my auntie's charger in Samar even though I had my own with me.

I hate it when I forget something. I feel like I am an old lady with bad memory. My small brain often forgets things. I've been dealing with this memory disorder ever since I was a teenager, and I think there's no way to fix it. I fear when I am getting really old, it maybe becomes worse. Well, I'm glad my powerbank is fully charged, that's what I'm using right now. I'll see what I can do tomorrow: I might go home after the NSTP meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment