Sunday, March 12, 2017

No tree planting, no good grades

I am not sure the tree planting happened. When I woke up this moring, it was raining so hard, so I went back to sleep. You cannot plant trees when it is so wet. Last time during our tree planting, the weather wasn't good that time either.  Everyone was complaining, they might get sick from going to it. I was sick afterwards as well, as I caught a cough.

But I think I've done something good for today. My room is all cleaned up, aside from that I have no dirty clothes. I had done laundy earlier, It feels good to have all chores done.

Later this morning, the rain stopped suddenly, so I am kind of disappointed that I didn't go. I regretted my decision, but now it is too late. I guess no good grades for NSTP either. I'll just wait for the graduation day to come to see if I really did pass all my second semester subjects.

No comments:

Post a Comment