Thursday, March 16, 2017

Fire drill

Today, we had a fire drill orientation in school. Now, it is over and I am hungry. I haven't eaten anything since morning, but I don't have enough time to go further to eat, so I think, I'll just eat lunch at Rafaels. Besides, I'd like to eat pork and they have it.

The fire drill was boring at first, because all of the firewomen did just talk. They explained to us what we should do to rescue not just ourself but also anyone else during a fire. Later, we did a little bit practice. But let's hope that there will never be a fire catastrophy in school. At least we are prepared.

From earthquake drill to fire drill! Well, I am thankful for everything that the firewomen did for us. Their efforts are priceless, even though they are women they proved us that being a woman is not the hindrance to get such a dangerous and stressful job.

That's all! I'm now on my way to Rafaels to eat lunch. Good luck everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment