Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Dismissed early

I just got home from school. We only had a quiz today. Our Instructor dismissed us earlier than usual, in return we need to search for any kinds of discussion material for Wednesday's communication topic. It is going to be 1 on 1 with her again. She doesn't really judge us on what exactly we discuss but rather on how we do it, for instance, that she hears you clearly while you utter your sentences. So I'm not worried about that. Because even when I make an error, she doesn't get mad, instead she helps me to say the word correctly.

I don't think she will let any of her students fail. She's such an understanding teacher. I'm so glad she is our teacher in speech communication. She never judge students according to their preferences in school. That's so cool of her. I am her fan, I hope there are more teachers like her in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment