Friday, March 17, 2017

Wonder Woman is coming

I just watched the Wonder Woman trailer, and it seems really interesting to watch this movie in cinema. I am a fan of Wonder Woman. I remember watching the cartoon comic when we got our first TV. That was long time ago when I was a little kid. Even now, I still watch cartoons. I think I have watched all the cartoon versions of Wonder Woman already. Wonder woman is also in the Marvel cartoon movie Justice League.

The was once an old TV series Wonder Woman starring Lynda Carter. Of course, TV series are always more limited than cinema movies. Hence I hope this new version of Wonder Woman will be much better. Gal Gadot has the right body for Wonder Woman, and I think she is a bad ass girl, so she is suited for the role. I can't wait for this movie to come out. It gets released in June, so we still have a while to wait. But I am exited to watch the movie soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment