Monday, March 27, 2017

Disrespectful Kid

Sometimes I have the feeling kids nowadays don't have the same repect to elders than I had when I was young. Maybe there is a lack of parent's guidance, but I feel many kids became rebellious or disrespectful towards elders. The problem is that some parents don't even care about how they're raising their kids. For instance, they send kids to school, but they don't check whether their kids are studying or just missing classes all the time. But education is very important for kids.

I recently had this encounter with a 13 years old boy: he is my first cousin, and he sent me 3 photos of him in messenger showing his middle finger. That is an indecent gesture. I wanted to tell him personally that what he did was not right, but he is in Manila. Hence I did send him a very long message. I asked him why he did it? His answer was that the photos are not meant for me, but for his enemy in Facebook and that he sent them wrongly. I told him that not to do it again, as it is bad. Sigh, I hope he'd not be the same as his father.

No comments:

Post a Comment