Monday, March 6, 2017

Learning to drive a motorbike

My sunday was not boring at all! I've got to drive around using my brother's motorbike. That's what I often do whenever he isn't using his motorbike. I am doing it since just one month, and I can proudly say, I have learned to drive. Thanks to my brother for teaching me! He taught me well. Now, since I can already drive without my brother's help, all I need is to practice more perfectionate my driving skills.

I am not scared of driving anymore. I can already drive with a back ride. I think I've done something good for myself this year already. At the beginning, all was scary, until I tried it. Once you master the balancing, then everything goes well, and you'll learn. To avoid crashing yourself, always drive carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment