Monday, March 13, 2017

Grilled Bangus for Dinner

I think grilled bangus for dinner would be good! I haven't had it for a while now. I am craving for grilled bangus with rice. I already told my friend (the landlady here) that we will have it for dinner. Her husband will go shopping for bangus since he has a motorbike, so I'll just hand to her the money good for 2 pieces of bangus, one for them and one for me. Her husband is good at grilling, so he will be the one to cook it. All I have to do is wait for it.

I haven't eaten anything yet today. I was too lazy to go out and get food, because it's raining. I'll just wait the dinner. It's really good to eat when you're really hungry, as food tastes much better then. I'm excited for my dinner and happy because the couple agreed to my plan. The kilo of bangus does not cost much and to treat them is good. Luckily, I don't need to cook myself today and I don't need to eat alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment