Friday, March 24, 2017

Lobo tower

My friends had been talking about Lobo. It is a place in my province located in the mountains. There is a tower where you'll be able to see the whole town of Hernani. We talked often about visiting that place but it never happened. Until that one day came, and we decided to make our plan come true.

Some of us have been to the place already, while I was a first timer. I had no idea what the place looks like, and how far we have to walk to get there. Now I know: it is pretty far. We reached the tower after about 1 hour of hiking. But we got disappointed. The tower has a guard and there was at least two dogs barking at us. They didn't let us in. So we could not enjoy the view from the tower. We took pictures along the walk, but none of the tower. I think it is not really worth the walk. The advantage for me now is that I no longer need to wonder about the place. I think that was good enough.

There is another place called also Lobo, in Jiabong in Samar. That is different: it is a cave and maybe that is more exciting. One day I will visit that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment