Saturday, March 25, 2017

Saturday

I am here at Baragay 5-A in Tacloban City with my classmates for the culmination program in NSTP. This will be the last program to attend. I feel bad for those students who didn't attend the program. First of all, they miss the opportunity to do something good to others. And second, if students skip NSTP, they might fail in class, because this last meeting is very important. This will be the final exam, yet so many are not here. Many NSTP students quit going to this subject as they get bored just listening for 3 hours. It is always okay not to attend, but without passing the NSTP subject, a student can never graduate.

It's too hot right now, but we can ease the heat just for this time. We have a tent, but it's not enough since the number of childrens that are here are more than what we expected. Anyway, I think we did a great job, we finished all the programs, so all the hard work is been paid off. I am thanking God that I made it this far already. One year of studying is coming to an end. So happy to call myself a student. One more year, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment