Friday, March 10, 2017

Cleaning Day

Good morning to all!

We wake up every morning to start our day with a plan. I do that. I have so many things to do today, aside from school. Luckily I don't need to go to school before 4:30pm in the afternoon. My plan for today is to clean my place. Everything seems dirty to me. It's been a while since I wiped dust inside my room. I didn't realize how dirty my place is until this morning. I woke up early, but I decided to stay in bed, then I looked at the ceiling and saw the ceiling fan looking so dirty. It made me think, oh. lately, I didn't really pay much attention to my surroundings.

So first thing that came up in my mind was to clean my whole room. I have enough time for that before school. Wish you all a wonderful day/night wherever you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment