Thursday, March 23, 2017

Summer Heat

I can feel the summer already! It is really hot right now! I'm thinking to go swimming. Not today as I still have classes to attend, but later. Maybe when vacations come. I have school until the 31st of March, and the graduation is on April 1st, so I think I can start my vacation on the second week of April.

Hopefully we can take all the remaining exams next week for the finals. The finals aren't really easy, as there will lots of difficult questions in the exam, covering all of what we have learned up to now. I'm not even sure if I can pass the P.E this semester. If I fail, I need to repeat that subject in next semester. I've got only 5 points during the prefinals in P.E. This subject is what I worry the most, I wish I can pass. The finals are the most important exam for the whole semester.

But despite my worries about the finals, I am still excited for this coming summer. Whatever happens, if I pass or not, I just have to accept it either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment