Friday, March 3, 2017

Logan in the Movies

My expectation about the Logan movie was high, and I wasn't mistaken. I watched it today and I loved all the action scenes, and I liked the characters of the movie. Dafne Keen as Laura is amazing, she's only 12 years old, but she is so convincing in the amazing fight scenes. I can already imagine that, with her acting skills, she will be in many more great movies in the future. Aside from that, she's adorable. I am so glad they made a movie like this.

Wolverine has always been one of my favorite amongst all x-men characters. Hugh Jackman did so well as a Wolverine, nothing can beat him. Logan dies in this movie, which makes me sad. I love to see more Hugh Jackman as Wolverine. Who will be the next big x-men character? There must be a next one in line. Anyway, this movie is worth watching, for those who are huge X-men fans. The end of the movie is very emotional, you might get tears in your eyes seeing the  great Wolverine leaving his daughter Laura all alone in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment