Sunday, April 2, 2017

By the seashore

I am at the seashore watching these people picking seashells. Even my auntie is walking around the shore trying to look for seashells. It's kind of hot right now, it's already 3:30pm yet it is still hot. I don't see my cousin with her. That's too bad, because my cousin is good at picking seashells. I hope my auntie finds enough sea shells for dinner, as this saves money for tonight's meal.

Why am I not helping her? Well, I'm trying to write blogs, that's why. This is my way of making a little bit of money. I usually come here to focus on writing, because no one bothers me here. I can think better when I am alone to a quiet place like this. It helps me to get my thoughts together. I think of many things, sometimes I even dream a bit in the day when looking at the sky. I see people from afar looking at me. I guess they're wondering what I am doing. Whenever I come here, no one dares to come near me. I like it that way when no one bothers me. I cannot write or think when I am in the house because everyone is noisy there.

No comments:

Post a Comment