Sunday, April 2, 2017

Planning for a trip

Finally the semester is over. I am back here at Hernani in Eastern Samar. Some of my classmates have started their vacation trips already. Good for them. I hope they can enjoy and make the most of their free time. While I am still thinking where to go, I might just stay home, and wait for the Fiesta in my grandparents' town. I have not seen them for two years now. I miss my grandparents. I think visiting them in this summer is a good idea.

They are very old and I don't know how long they will still stay on this earth. I hope to see them even just for a few days. I still have enough time to plan the trip. I hope I can earn a bit of money to make the trip happen. Last year, they wanted to see me but I had no budget. I heard my mom is also going to their Fiesta. I haven't talked to her for a while now, I hope to see her too when I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment