Thursday, April 13, 2017

Holy Week

I'm glad that I'm back in my hometown. I don't think there will be any transport available tomorrow. Everyone will rest tomorrow, so if you want to be with your family, today is the best day to come home. Starting tomorrow transportation is off, I think this is until Sunday, but you can always travel if you have your own vehicle. If you have none and rely on bus and van, then travel today.

This coming Saturday and Sunday are the times where you can go for an outing with friends and family. I chose Sunday, and it is finally happening. I already reserved a cottage for that occasion. We will bring simple food to the beach. I think I'll let my cousin cook Pancit Bihon and fried chicken. The rest I don't know, I am also planning to make a desert, but I haven't decided which one. My cousing is going to do all the cooking, while I am the one to buy all that's needed for.

No comments:

Post a Comment