Thursday, April 6, 2017

Elementary Graduation's day

It has been raining all day today, The weather didn't cooperate with the elementary's graduations day. This is sad, because the bad weather ruined the graduation here in our barangay. The tent didn't help to cover the people that went to watch the event. Everybody got wet, including myself. I even took my DSLR camera with me so that I can take photos of my cousins who are also graduating from elementary. I was glad that I had an umbrella with me, which helps to protect the camera.

As I promised to them, I took photos of them on their graduations. I made enough photos for them that they can keep as souvenirs. It's funny how people have mistaken me for a photographer that takes photos in exchange for money. LOL. I know I am not yet so professional, so I just smiled. But deep inside my head I wished I was. Anyway despite the bad weather the graduation proceeded and finished within this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment