Saturday, April 15, 2017

Feel the summer, but avoid heatstroke

This time of the year, it is everywhere too hot in the Philippines. Therefore, I always take a bottle of water with me, just in case I get thirsty. The heat cannot be ignored because of the risk of a heatstroke. It is always better to drink a lot of water in time. The risk is higher for older people or people with low immune system.

We hoped for summer, now the summer is there, hence we must embrace the super hot summer. I just hope everyone here in the Philippines watches themselves. Besides drinking enough water, swimming in the sea helps to cool of the body. If you are living near the ocean like myself, you are lucky. Just avoid the deep water because of the strong currents in the sea. But I don't swim often, because I fear to get too dark. LOL!

Anyway I hope everyone is enjoying the summer. Always stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment