Monday, April 17, 2017

Lost my earphones while drinking

I am unhappy right now. I think my earphones got stolen when I left it unattended for a second. Why would anyone take somebody else's property in just one snap of hands? It is really annoying. We went to this place without expecting anything bad just to chit-chat. It is my cousin's place nearby my home. It was raining, still I went there around 3 pm.

Later, we decided to drink alcohol, not much since I cannot handle so much alcohol in my system. We had like 3 bottles of Agila already when  I noticed I don't have my earphones with me. I remember I left them outside the chair of my friend's house. I just got back to there, but I got disappointed that I couldn't find it. Somebody took it.

Since my old headset was broken, I first bought only cheap fake headsets. Those would not be a problem. But later on I've decided to buy an expensive original earphone headset. That's the one I just lost. I'm not happy right not. It seems that everything I have, I keep on losing or breaking, and there's no way I can stop it from happening. I really do hate myself sometimes for that!

No comments:

Post a Comment