Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Easter Gift in Borongan, Part 2

Finally, we arrived here in Borongan. Wow, that was quick travel! It didn't even took us an hour to get here. The van-van is more expensive than the jeepney but it is so much more comfortable. I might take jeepney going back home if I have no things to bring.

I am already here inside the LBC to get my package. I still have no idea what is inside. I already gave my ID, a little bit more then I'll get to see my stuff. Afterwards, we'll head to Jollibee to eat lunch, as it is my cousin's wish. We are very hungry since we did not eat anything all day long. I guess I'll have to end this blogging for now. The lady called my name already to claim my package. She didn't asked me for any of the tracking numbers. I think everything is going good now. Bye everyone, have a great day!

This picture shows what was in my packages

No comments:

Post a Comment