Monday, April 3, 2017

It's all about getting fat

We just had our dinner! We didn't spend a penny for food tonight still we had fresh seafood catched ourself. Happy to be in Samar, I get to eat home food.

When I am in Tacloban, I mostly eat chicken. It is easy to buy, but I am not sure it is always healthy. Now that I am taking vacations in my province, I want to make a change, and eat more fish, vegetables and other healthy food. When I am in Tacloban, I always lose weight. I am much skinnier now than I was last year. College stress, lack of appetite, or tight budget makes me to skip dinner sometimes. That's the reason why I lose weight.

I want to gain some weight, and I think being here with my family will help me. Eating together with the whole family helps to eat more. It also helps to eat at a fixed time point each day, not at random time points. When I'm alone, I am often too lazy to eat, so I sometimes end up not eating anything. But now I need to recover from the times when I skipped food. I will eat a lot while I'm on my vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment