Monday, April 24, 2017

My first visit of Sambawan Island

Sambawan is a small idyllic island near Biliran. I wouldn't know about Sambawan if my classmate wouldn't have praised it. According to her, she found out about Sambawan Island through google. She knows and has visited so many nice places, no wonder she is always vacationing. Now, Sambawan Island is no longer a strange place to me, because I have been there. Since it is so small, it lacks a civic infrastructure, but I still love it there because it is pure nature. From the top of the mountain, you can see everything, the beauty of the Island is really captivating. At the very top, there were a tree house where you can stay and rest for a bit, and you'll be able to see and take photos of every view that attracts your eyes.

If you're an adventurous person, Sambawan Island is good for you. You can hike, and look around, or swim in the sea. The ocean is not deep there, and it looks green and clear. It is a nice swim. But afterwards, you cannot shower with the water, because the water that comes out from the faucet is also ocean water. So there's no use showering at all. That's the only thing that disappointed me while I was there. But I enjoyed my stayed. I had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment