Wednesday, April 5, 2017

New Cabinet For TV

I just got us a new divider cabinet. I have never purchased furniture before. This is my first time, and I didn't pay all cash. The payment plan is 500 Peso every 15 days for six months. So it costs me 6000 Peso. This plan may look expensive but if I'm able to pay the whole amount earlier than the due date then I will get a refund. The divider looks nice, and the TV has been placed very well.

The reason why I got interested to get this divider is because we don't have a cabinet for the TV, and I don't need to pay the whole amount right away. I cannot bay 6000 Peso at once, but 1000 Peso a month is not bad. I think I can make that. This is going to be my responsibility for six months. I hope everything goes well because I don't want to get into trouble with the seller if I can no longer pay. By the way, I like the divider so much, I can stare at it for hours and just smile. LOL! My auntie will be surprised when she sees the new stuff in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment