Sunday, April 30, 2017

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol.2

Today, I watched Guardians of the Galaxy, volume 2. Compared to the first Guardians movie, I would say volume 2 is even better. This is a fun movie with lots of special effects, humor and action. Chris Pratt is handsome as ever and funny. He delivers his lines in a way that makes everyone laugh on every movie he been on. He is a very cool comedian.

The story is a father&son story with a twist. Starlord, played by Chris Pratt, finds his father, but his father is not what it first seems. The guardians with Gamora, Drax and Rocket ally with Yondu and Nebula that were their antagonists in the first movie. Mantis is another new member of the group and she somehow reminded me of a snail. Baby Groot steals every scene it is in, as this little guy/thing/plant/being is so adorable and funny with the only sentence it can speak: "I am Groot". And of course they all together do save the galaxy, again. Many hilarious scenes that I liked. I enjoyed watching everything. This movie is worth your time and money, and because of the special effects, is a must see in 3D.

The end of the movie indicates that there will be a volume 3. It is not clear when it will come out. I hope we don't have to wait too long. I love this style of movies. Guys, don't miss the movie, go watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment