Monday, May 1, 2017

John Wick

Okay, today I am not doing a movie review. I am talking about the actor who plays John Wick. It is Keanu Charles Reeves. He is a Canadian actor, producer and musician. He is also famous for the Matrix movie franchise.

There is a viral message on Facebook that Keanu Reeves is a humble actor who lives a simple live instead of enjoying a luxury celebrity life, that he even rides on public trains with other regular passengers instead of using expensive limousines or sports car, and that he gave part of his personal money to the special effects and makeup artists that made his movies a success. There is also a video of him where we can see him sitting in the train, but when he saw a woman standing, the actor stood up to let the woman take the seat, like a true gentleman.

Honestly, I don't know whether those viral messages are true. Many viral threads on Facebook are false hoaxes or urban legends. But whether true or not, this message about Keanu Reeves is an inspiration for me, because I long for a humble life and do not need much luxury, and I want to help people around me, in particular my family.

There is one thing that I can say for sure: Keanu Reeves is a great actor. I have seen many of his movies, and I look forward to see more movies of him. Maybe John Wick 3 soon?

No comments:

Post a Comment