Saturday, May 20, 2017

Japanese Love Story

It seems every girl dreams to become a princess, but one is willing to give up her royal status just so she could mary a commoner. It shows that love is never deterred by anything in the world, even it is fame, inheritance, or popularity. Once someone catches our heart, it is really difficult to get out of that situation. We fall inlove, and once we are in love we fall deeply. That's normal to us as human being.

Back to the story that was recently in the news: It is about this Japanese princess Mako, a grandchild of Japan's Emperor Akihito. She had met her soul mate and they are now engaged. The Japanese Imperial Hosehold law dictates that she loses her royal status when marrying a commoner. Well, at least she can be with her love. She is in good hands, because the guy happened to be a lawyer. Isn't that great?

I have a thing for royalties. In fact when I was younger I loved to watch fairy tales. People said that I acted like a princess sometimes. Well, they say it even now, when they mean that I am stubborn. Lol. Anyway, I wish nothing but the best for the engaged couple.

No comments:

Post a Comment