Sunday, May 14, 2017

Happy Mother's Day!

I'd like to greet all the mothers out there a Happy Mother's Day. Salute to all the single moms who raise their children well, despite having no one to help them. They didn't give up, they just get stronger. That's how a mother should be to their childrens.

Your mom is everything, love her no matter what happens! If you have a troubled relationship with your mother, on mother's day you should forget the trouble and greet your mom on this very special day. You need to realize that no matter how bad or good a mother is to the kids, the children still own their lives to their mom. We should be thankful for it.

My mom and me are not in good terms for so very long time. Sometimes we are okay,  most times not. The last time we talked to each other was last year. Now I don't know where she is. We maybe have fought with each other, still she is my mother. And I love her, and I wish I could see her in real right on this day just to greet her a Happy Mother's Day. I want to hug her, give her flowers, and treat her to dinner. I feel sad, because it isn't going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment