Sunday, May 14, 2017

Radio Day

Sunday is good when the radio is on. No reason to leave the house once you hear the music from the radio. Even it is an oldie, it's not boring to listen. I was born in the 90's but when I hear my favorite Pilipino music from 70's, and 80's, I will stay near the radio.

There are so many new music, in particular Pilipino music, but I prefer to listen to old songs when it comes to Tagalog music. I don't know why, I just like the old songs.

It's perfect when you are lying in a cradle with the fan is on. You can fall asleep really quick. That's where I am now. We have cradle in our small kubo house. Not a baby cradle, but for adults. I don't feel the heat from the outside, it's just so refreshing while swinging.

I think I will fall asleep anytime soon. It's only 11am here. I ate lunch already, I'm full, and now I am sleepy. Kind of early for a nap, having no shower causing me to sleep. I think I'm going to shower first. Anyway I wish everyone a blessed Sunday! I hope you are all enjoying the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment