Thursday, May 11, 2017

Excited about the coming fiesta

It is 21 days before the Fiesta in our barangay. 3 weeks to wait, and that's enough time to prepare for the occasion. June 2-3 are the Fiesta dates. Vesper night is June 2. It means there is disco. Everyone is invited, even if you aren't from my barangay, you are welcome to join. Those who love to dance are lucky to have fun there. I think I will be the only one who's going to stay boring the whole night, sadly because I can't dance.

I will have to be at the vesper night, because every elementary batchmates is inclined to show up, and participate in the event. We call it Alumni. It was 2006 when I graduated from elementary, so we are probably wearing t-shirt with printed batch year, and name on it. That's why the leader of our group already informed me about the plan, and that each of us will have to cooperate for the party to happen. I can't remember how many are we, I can only remember few people from that time. I forgot most names. But once I meet them again, I will surely remember them.

No comments:

Post a Comment