Friday, May 26, 2017

Wrong timing

Yesterday, I went to Tacloban until this afternoon, now I am back home. I feel tired, while I am writing this, my eyes feel like closing. The 3 hours trip isn't so bad, as I get used to travel between Tacloban and Borongan, still today I am tired.

I went to Tacloban to pay my apartment rent and to get a new phone. That is, I was hoping to get a new phone via postal package, but it didn't arrive yet. My old phone is not good anymore, hence I need this new phone urgently. I waited until this afternoon for the delivery man to call me. But to my surprise I didn't get any call. So, I left my ID at my landlady so she will be able to receive the item for me. I hope when I come back next time, the cellphone is there.

My old phone was a Samsung, and it is sad it is broken. Of course I cannot afford yet another expensive phone, so I am getting an inexpensive Cherry Mobile phone. I never had one of this brand, but I am excited to see whether it is good enough for me. If not, well, then I will start saving for an expensive phone again. That's life!

No comments:

Post a Comment