Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Prayer For Marawi

I am sad for what happens in Marawi. The Maute group of terrorists have attacked the city Marawi on Mindanao. I do not understand why. What this terrorist group does seems not logical and seems not to have any purpose. It is just a random insane act of terrorism. So many died already in just a week, most of the dead are innocent victims. Nobody understands why they are doing this. This is crazy.

Those people who died are gone forever. It is so sad that they had to die like that. I pray for their soul, and I hope the killings in Marawi will stop soon. I pity for the small kids who are trapped on this war. They are just kids, they don't deserve anything like that. I wishes everyone out there nothing but their safety, that's all I can do for all of them. We are all praying!


No comments:

Post a Comment